Social Games for Good is an initiative that is looking for a logotype and visual identity to be used for various communication purposes.
The design should focus on the logotype, but it should produce the general, scalable graphic design assets of a visual identity that are easy to apply further into such materials as Powerpoint template design and blog, e.g. Wordpress, theme design.
The required assets for the visual identity are
1) definition of a color set,
2) the logotype, and
3) by minimum one piece of visual iconography (e.g. background/symbol/icon to complement the logotype/etc.) that completes the visual identity and can be used in, e.g. a presentation template.
Required logo text:
Optional slogan to go with the logo:
Reinventing Charity with Game Design
Proposed logotype designs should include versions both with and without the slogan.
Key references and keywords for the look & feel:
- elegant and simple yet casual, colorful, broadly appealing. See reference example: SG4G_reference02_visualtheme.jpg
- visual ideas: petri dishes, currents, brush strokes, paint splashes and droppings - see attached reference image from Microsoft Office Powerpoint Template () SG4G_reference01_ppt-template.jpg
- theme: serious fun: serious font but bright color set, or vice versa
- the name i.e. the text in the logotype should dominate visually