We are looking for a logo that portrays both luxury and medical expertise.
• As an initial feeling, we would like the logo to incorporate gold (matt, not 'bling'), a sandy or light brown, or a combination. We are willing to look at designs with other colours.
• Avoid heavy use of blue and red as it is over-used in the industry we operate.
• It could include a face, a mask, or a 'bust' but avoid only appealing to cosmetic surgery patients.
Simplicity and quality are preferred over clever and quirky i.e. no puns. For example, 'inspired care' is used for the London Clinic which is an equally good summary for LHANS.
The logo must communicate the provision of surgery that is:
• Of outstanding quality
• Performed by well-respected surgeons
• Worth travelling for
And appeal to those who want an offer to be:
It should seek to be;
It should not seek to be
• Clever (as in not not making clever jokes)
For simplicity we like the http://www.thelondonclinic.co.uk/ logo but their website is old fashioned so not what we want.
Should avoid the http://www.londonspermbank.com/ logo - appealing to the small specialist audience of young men whereas we have a much wider audience.