Enploy is a start-up, specialist recruitment agency matching entrepreneurial talent with innovative and entrepreneurial companies. Our web URL will be http://www.enploy.com and our brand name is a play on entrepreneur (EN) and employ (PLOY).
We are based in the UK and specifically target sales, marketing, digital and innovation roles from graduate to executive level.
Please review our current website for a guide to colour, look and feel:
We are having to rebrand because of a brand name conflict with another company with our current brand name Rockstar.
We’ve also developed two online tests - The Entrepreneur Test & GradTest to assess entrepreneurial skills against five core measures of entrepreneurship (not seven as stated on our current website). These are pro-activity, risk taking, self-efficacy (self awareness & self confidence), creativity and opportunity recognition.
Our focus is on entrepreneurs, intrapreneurs and innovation.
Our tests can also be used:
As part of a recruitment process
A personal learning & development tool
To measure, benchmark & analyze performance & improvement over time
We're looking to create standout in competitive recruitment and innovation sectors and to scale our online presence. We would like an icon developed or included in the logo that works achieves this.
It is important to get across that we are about:
• The science of matching entrepreneurial people and companies. The key take away is that we match entrepreneurial people/talent with innovative and entrepreneurial companies.
• Understanding entrepreneurs and what makes then tick.
• Getting the right blend of people within a company.
• Getting under the skin/brain of candidates and understanding what makes then tick.
• Ultimately we are a people based business about understanding and helping people find great jobs.
• We have developed bespoke tests to help us understand and identify entrepreneurial people and help us match them with the right opportunity
• Entrepreneurial people can be the catalyst to driving a business forward with new ideas, energy, new ways at looking at things a positive can do attitude, inspiring others around then and acting as leaders.
I have attached a pdf document with some examples of logos which may help guide your direction.
We need the logo to work out of light and dark backgrounds for example when we add it to social media image posts or add it to PR images. For this we will need two versions – one out of dark backgrounds and one for out of light backgrounds.
Ideally, if possible we would also like to have a short animated gif version of the logo to be used online and within company presentations. An example of the gov version of our current logo is included as an attachment.
We have a degree of urgency around this brief and need our logo identified and refined asap. If you can respond to our brief quickly we have much more chance of selecting your design and rewarding you with our prize money!
We really appreciate your time and input.
If you have any further questions feel free to contact me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org
Jon & Sallie
Is there anything else you would like to communicate to the designers?
The yellow colour we are using to identify our brand with on our website is #ffe300