I coach people to become better at setting goals and reaching them faster with more certainty. The reason I got into this is because I found the commonly held ideas in this space to be broken. Typically, they are not based on facts and research. And, what's more important than becoming better at setting goals and reaching them?
My background is in engineering, so all of my methodologies are based on first principle facts of how the brain works. For example, by studying how the brain works, I figured out why the common way of giving feedback is ineffective and often leads to inhibiting people rather than boosting their performance. I designed a simple method for giving feedback in a way that is aligned with how the brain works. It is amazingly effective and my clients love it. It is already creating millions of dollars worth of value through sales process improvements. It is generally applicable to learning from any past event. It is boosting the personal development and mentorship effectiveness of all my users.
I started Linder Academy three months ago. Since launch, I have tested and reworked my methodology. Now, I am ready to start scaling.
I'd love to connect to see if there is any way I could help. Check out linderacademy.com for more information. Follow my Twitter feed at https://twitter.com/pederbl.
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
Negocios y consultoría
Tipos de logo a explorar
Para hacernos una idea de lo que representa tu marca, dinos qué estilos te gustan
Diseño de inspiración
Think neural network, tech, personal growth.
Linder and Academy are too long side by side so Linder needs to go on top of Academy (or some other creative solution, see Veckans Affärer logo).
Here is my thinking on the sample logos I uploaded:
* Lean Startup (circle): Simple, yet has its own distinctiveness.
* WhatsApp: Simple, distinctive, obvious, loud symbol. Simple text.
* YouTube: Stands out in a crowd of logos.
* GC: I'm fine with super simple. I'd rather have something this simple than something more complicated that doesn't look awesome.
* Veckans Affärer: Maybe the "Academy" text could be on the side.
* Viasat: Again. I'm fine with super simple. This one also holds up pretty ok in a crowd of logos.
* My sketches: Neural network circles.