Target Audience: We aim to target teenagers, young adults, university students, apprentices and junior hospitality and retail staff. We hope to ‘localise’ our job board and provide email alerts when job seekers sign up to our notification system.
We need a logo that people will associate with entry level, casual positions.
We would love the logo to emulate a ‘room for rent’ sign or university ‘notice board’ feel with the typical ‘phone number’ to tear off at the bottom. The tear off section can have various job industries/types written on each such as; hospitality, retail, casual, government, part time, graduate opportunities…..etc
1. No Cartoons - we want it to be playful but not cheap or childlike
2. Nothing too elegant - we do not want to come across as being fancy.
3. The typeface should be clear, catchy and bold. We want something that stands out.
4. A simple, bright design, avoid too many dark colours, to go with a bright but clear website.
5. Appealing and representative of the younger generation/gen x
Here is an example of a logo that we like:
Here is an example of what we are trying to avoid:
http://www.theitjobboard.co.uk/Please feel free to experiment with colors!
The files we will require are:
Print file format - .ai (CMYK)
Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB) or firefox PNG
Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo