We are based in the Netherlands and our (five) labels provide software and IT services in a B2B setting where the keys to success are innovation, being quality-driven and having a strong customer focus. Despite our long proven track record we aim to be at the forefront of market developments.
Tipos de logo a explorar
Para hacernos una idea de lo que representa tu marca, dinos qué estilos te gustan
Briefing update: In our logo, we'd like to express 'fresh' technological innovation. Feel free to experiment a little with fonts, colors and web 2.0 effects as well in helping us appear innovative, fresh and proud to be in a people business despite our IT roots.
We have five different labels: “ICT Bouw”, “xRM”, “Flex”, “Personele Systemen” and “Administratie & Advies”). We’d like to see a logo design for “CTB Flex” where:
- The word “Flex” is more prominent than CTB (the label name is more important than the holding name)
- “Flex” can easily be replaced with the other labels (including the longer names (e.g. “CTB Personele Systemen”) – see above)
- The word “Flex” somehow uses the RGB-values R 192, G 217, B 52 (various uses of this color can be explored and color use can be subtle)
- The word “CTB” uses a more neutral color, to further emphasize the label name
- We use different colors for our other labels, so the design should not hinge on the above color
- The logo should be usable on small items (e.g. pens)
- We are working on new website designs to further strengthen our desire to express our core values. I’ve attached a WIP version of one of these designs to illustrate that our current website should not be a starting point for designs. This WIP design should also not be that starting point, but aims to help illustrate our goals.
Destacado en la lista de concursos lanzados
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte