Most of the the logos I've shared (and the others in our marketplace) are bold and simple. Although I think that is a safe route for our brand, we're very intrigued by where you could take it. We're completely open minded to both more complex and futuristic looking designs as that is very much in line with what our site is going. We are forward looking for our music so we should be with our logos as well. Please dont hesitate to do something completely out of the box! We want something that will set us apart from our competition.
- If you win our contest and are a great designer we will use you again and put your contact our site as our brand designer
- Do not envision this brand fitting into the current website because it is being completely redone!
With regards to the logo itself there are a few possibilities we can imagine:
1. "Future Flavor" -written out completely
2. "Future Flavor" -written out completely plus some kind of letter or abstract mark
3. "Flavor" -written out plus some kind of letter or abstract mark
4. Only some kind of letter or abstract mark
Again we're open minded so if you think of a combination we didnt mention above we'll take a look. Whether a mark or text is chosen is is important we decide on some kind of font for branding purposes in the future.
For the font we are mainly interested in bold, uppercase letters. That doesn't mean we wont consider other styles but that will probably be the type of style we're most interested in.
The current website is unbranded but you can get an idea of the music if you go there: http://www.thefutureflavor.com
Also here are some competitor brands with good logos: