Up With Trees is a grassroots nonprofit urban forestry organization based in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Our mission is to plant and preserve and promote Tulsa's urban forest. We plant trees at public spaces such as school campuses, parks, fire stations, etc. to enhance the health and beauty of our City.
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
Tipos de logo a explorar
Para hacernos una idea de lo que representa tu marca, dinos qué estilos te gustan
We are an organization that was founded in the 70's and we are trying to modernize our visuals and attract a younger crowd, while maintaining our classic values.
The logo will be used for promotional materials for our annual "Green Leaf Gala." The event is cocktail attire, so the logo needs to be chic and appropriate for the event.
- GREEN LEAF GALA wording
- Include the tag line "Live The Legacy" along with the event title.
- The event should be in all Caps lettering that is sans serif and the tag line should be more playful and smaller than the event name.
- We would like to include decorative elements that relate to, or represent trees. We are open to various colors and shades of green
- Leafy trees wanted such as dogwood, redbud, and oak, so something that looks similar to one of those species would be preferable for our design.
- Our event will take place in the Spring while trees are in full bloom
- We want to highlight our efforts for "urban forestry," so elements of the Tulsa downtown skyline or the river would be appreciated
- IMPORTANT!!!!!!: Logo design MUST be transferable to a Letterhead and must work on all print mediums.
-Tropical or evergreen trees
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte