Justice For Animals (JFA) is a non-profit organization that seeks to raise awareness in our community about the injustice inherent in modern animal agriculture, including ethical, environmental, and health implications, to enable people to make informed decisions about their diet and lifestyle. We hold free-food demonstrations, leafleting events, talks at colleges, and engage in various other methods to educate the public about the benefits of a plant-based lifestyle for humans, for the planet, and for the animals.
Tipos de logo a explorar
Para hacernos una idea de lo que representa tu marca, dinos qué estilos te gustan
- Flexibility is a key requirement, including the need to resize easily and to look good in black and white as well as color. The logo needs to be suitable for high quality printing.
- Designers must take care to ensure that their submissions are not in any way similar to existing logos or other copyrighted images.
- The logo must contain the words “Justice For Animals” (preferred) or at least the acronym “JFA”.
- The logo must be simple, memorable, distinct, and symbolize the core mission and focus of Justice For Animals.
- Please attempt to include either a farmed animal in the logo, or else the triangle of People, Planet, and Animals...not easy to do and still be fairly simple, I know...
- Target audiences include college and high school students, but not exclusive to those groups.
Thank you for your efforts!
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte