We would like to be able to use the "JUX" part of the logo as a mobile icon or website tab favicon. See attached picture with web page screenshot.
Updated from general feedback:
Great work everyone and welcome to the final round. After careful selection of finalists (you) I can say that I have a clearer picture of what I think would be the best design for the company's logo. So here are the fine tuning requirements:
- I want to you to fully focus your efforts primarily on the word design (logo without the box). In fact I do not consider the box together with the word to be the best way to go anymore because the word without the box seems to be simpler, easier on the eye, and yet more tasteful. Therefore, I only want to see the following when submitting the upcoming designs in two versions, white and black backgrounds:
1. Logo without the box big
2. Box by itself on 32x32 pixels
3. Box by itself on 16x16 pixels
- The colors will be green and black and the shade of green should be real green not lime green and it shouldn't be too dark either.
- The font on the word "Juxappose" should be all the same across all letters and only the "X" should have the design work.
- The tagline should be readable beneath the company name in black and don't feel constrained to only keeping it under the "pose", feel free to move it more to the left and lower to give it more real state if necessary.
- The box design should become more simplified by keeping the box in one color (green), and the "Jux" should be in either black or white. Would be best if you submit both options to see which looks best. Also the box should not have any spotlight effect or reflection effect since it complicates the design too much for the 16x16 pixel size. Also, please no borders on the box.
Please keep up the great designs and hope to see your final submissions include the above requirements.
Thank you and carry on with your submissions, I'm very happy to be working with all of you and look forward to selecting a winning design soon.