BRAND TONE & PERSONALITY
• AUTHENTIC - real, honest, upfront, transparent
• WISE – knowledgeable, time tested, proven, science backed
• CONNECTED – supportive, community, accessible
• HUMOR – self-deprecating, not too serious, goofy
• SPIRITUAL – conscious, aware, connected, rooted, grounded
• Custom - While there is a process and structure to everything we do, we inherently believe that each of us is unique and different in our own ways. And so we approach what we do and how we do it by customizing our programs to honor the unique in you.
• Community - There is a collective consciousness out there that we want to tap into and provide access to support your dreams. You are not in this alone.
• Intuition - We believe that there is a wisdom in all of us that often does not get a say in the matter. We vow to tap into it to help you and request that you do the same.
• Resourceful - We believe in harnessing wisdom and exposing it to you all. We believe in promoting our community.
• Giving – We believe that to be in the flow of life is to give to others. It is our responsibility.
• People entering or in the “meaning” phase of their lives
• 70% Female, 30% Male
• 28-40 years old
• $75k+ salary
• College educated
• Live in metropolitan areas – SF, LA, Chicago, NYC, Miami, Denver, Houston, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Boston
• To varying degrees have faith that there is meaning and purpose to our lives
• Take care of themselves – mind, body & spirit
• Have gotten caught up in modern society and want to get back to themselves
• MAGAZINES – In Style, Body + Soul, Real Simple, Vanity Fair, Fast Company, Vogue, O Magazine
• WEBSITES/APPS – Huffington Post, Tech Crunch, Refinery29, PopSugar, Daily Candy, Etsy, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Draw Something, I Heart Organizing, Style Me Pretty, Chalkboard Mag, Crazy Sexy Life, Oh She Glows, The Well Daily, Oprah, Goop, TED Talks, Flipboard, Pandora, LinkedIN, Instagram,
• BRANDS – Jcrew, Lululemon, One Kings Lane, Gilt, Kate Spade, Tory Burch