Since opening in October 1987 O’Hare’s GastroPub has become an institution for locals within the Steveston and Richmond area. We were the first pub in British Columbia to serve Guinness imported straight from Dublin. It is the perfect place to enjoy the perfect pint!
With 15 beer taps on line, one of which is our ever changing guest tap, we pride ourselves on serving a wide range of quality beverages along side a hearty offering of homemade food.
It’s the best place to have great craic* and enjoy some lighthearted mischief with friends and family.
O’Hare’s Liquor Store offers one of the best selections of both local and international boutique wines, beers and spirits in the lower mainland, with knowledgeable staff on hand to help you make your selection. Your overall experience in our store will be one to remember.
Tipos de logo a explorar
Para hacernos una idea de lo que representa tu marca, dinos qué estilos te gustan
We are looking for an O'Hare's Crest that we can use as a "icon" that people will recognise as O'Hare's. The following are things to think about in the design process. Please don't feel confined by them but do take them into consideration.
- PLEASE LOOK AT ATTACHED IMAGES - They communicate better than our words.
- O'Hare's coat of arms (family crest)
- Incorporate the name O'Hare's
- We are very keen to keep it classic but MODERN.
- Definitely not old fashioned busy coat of arms.
- Not too frilly or busy
- It wants to be clean
- Perhaps black with white lines and a single dark green element
- We like the shield shape
- Perhaps 4-6 quadrants with symbols in each
- Liquor Store
- 1987 (established)
- A Guinness Harp
- Location - we're located the historic fishing village of Steveston, British Columbia
- It wants to communicate "Irish Pub"
We quite like the photos we've attached as examples of the monochromatic vibe. Other notes on the attached images.
- We like simplicity of the 'Social House' logo
- We like the contrast of the crest and the text in the 'CHILE' image
- We like the iconic, modern, ornate feeling of the 'G' logo but NOT the wings.