We are domestic property maintenance plumbers and we also provide renovation plumbing services.
We mainly work for Real Estate agents and the property managers are 90% female, aged between 20 - 50, but we also are trying to appeal to real estate business owners who are predominantly male and normally in their 40s and 50s and owner occupiers and landlords which are typically 30-60 years. .
Just for a bit more food for thought here is our list of services:
• Tap repairs and replacements
• Bathroom re-grouting and leak prevention
• Toilet repairs and replacements
• Roof repairs and replacements
• Burst pipes (often cause of high water bills)
• Hot water service repairs & replacements
• Heater repairs, servicing & replacements
• Gas oven repairs and replacements
• Gas leaks
• Gas line renewal
• Hot and cold water service renewals
• Clean and repair gutters and spouting renewals
• White goods (dishwasher) replacements
• Kitchen and bathroom renovations
• Clear blockages to storm water and sewer
• Rainwater tank installation
Tipos de logo a explorar
Para hacernos una idea de lo que representa tu marca, dinos qué estilos te gustan
We are not really sure about adding the slogan "Master Plumbers" to the Plumbable logo. We would prefer to play it down rather than highlight it - so maybe play it down somehow and maybe do some with it omitted.
We may like to see some logos that split out the "plumb" from the "able" by changing the colour of the letters or the fonts?? This is just an idea and I know a lot of logos are like this, so it isn't something that we're "sold" on. In fact master plumbers themselves have a similar logo and we don't want to be similar to theirs (http://www.plumber.com.au).
We found it hard to just choose three logo types. We really like the modern web 2.0 look but when pressed to select only three it fell off the list. One of the directors here also really wanted the word mark one.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte