Look at other international and Australian tourism logos for a style that is proven to work for tourism promotion. Google "tourism logos".
Don't split "St Kilda", keep on one line.
Ensure the design is still dynamic in black and white.
ABOUT ST KILDA
St Kilda is known for its:
• bayside beach
• palm lined foreshore and promenade
• entertainment icons (Palais Theatre, Luna Park, The Esplanade Hotel)
• European-style cake shops
• outdoor activities (cycling, sailing, skating, swimming)
• bars & nightlife
• shopping precincts (Acland Street, Fitzroy Street)
• arts (Linden Centre for Contemporary Art, Theatre Works)
• markets (Esplanade Sunday Market, St Kilda Night Market)
• and a relaxed, eclectic vibe
There’s something for everyone in St Kilda.
• Families enjoy the beach, Luna Park and cakes and ice creams in Acland Street.
• Sports fans enjoy swimming, jet skiing, sailing, parasailing, in-line skating, skate boarding & more
• Foodlovers enjoy dining at some of Melbourne’s top fine-dining restaurants
• Students enjoy browsing the galleries, second-hand boutiques, quirky clothes shops, music shops and markets
• Music fans enjoy the pubs, bars and theatres showcasing the best local and international artists
• Young people enjoy the bars and night life
• All ages enjoy the beaches, parks and gardens
• Locals and visitors all enjoy how close St Kilda is to everything Melbourne has to offer
St Kilda. By the sea. Where the local and exotic mix.
This slogan is not to be incorporated into the logo design but a slogan may need to be incorporated at a later date.
Must work in reverse, black & white, colour
Must read well as a small logo ie if included on sponsor pages in programs etc
MORE INFORMATION ON ST KILDA
30 Days in Oz: St Kilda
Tourism profile http://www.visitvictoria.com/Region…Kilda.aspx