Sustainergy advises and implements the use of efficient and sustainable use of energy resources.
We are a new, innovative start-up based in South Africa with a broad client base that ranges from large corporations to individual households.
Our name is derived from a combination of: 'Sustain' which refers to the use of adaptive and renewable technologies to optimise and economise energy resources; and 'Ergy' which means 'work' and is derived from Latin and Greek and has inference towards synergy and energy.
• Responsible energy optimisation
• Integrity and service-excellence
• Innovative and sustainable energy solutions
• Economy and quality
Key focus areas
• Energy efficiency
• Renewable energy
• Project management
• Capital and project finance
Our Value Proposition
• Provide integrated energy and cost saving solutions using the latest technologies without compromising operational quality or productivity.
• Ensure energy security and independence for our clients through a seamless transition to renewable energy sources generated on-site.
• Enable responsible living of households, businesses and industries in order to minimise our impact on the environment by reducing greenhouse gas emissions.
• Offer turnkey solutions that incorporate technology and financing partners where necessary.
Our Core Services
• We conduct independent energy and sustainability audits and recommend changes to optimise energy efficiency, sustainability and cost based on customised energy modelling and international and local best practice (ISO 50 0001; Green Building Council of South Africa; Carbon Exchange Program) using the latest proven technologies available.
• We conduct site evaluations for renewable energy projects, make recommendations on the best technologies to use and calculate the return on investment.
• We manage the implementation of energy projects using our network of green technology suppliers and contractors in order to provide the latest technologies at the best cost.
• We provide turnkey solutions that include a range of available rebates and tax incentives as well as low-cost financing and lease-to-buy models on qualifying projects.
• We offer energy and sustainability coaching and workshops in order to maximise the benefit of implemented technologies.
Products included in our service offering
• Energy efficient lighting
• Solar geysers and heat pumps
• PV solar panels and inverters
• Wind turbines
• Energy storage and backup equipment
• Rainwater harvesting technology