* Radiant - shooting towards the sky “Revival!”
* Human in center
* Radiant celebratory outburst - of leaves or a fan shape, like a peacock tail
* Peacock feathers could be radiant like a sun or sparkler - rays coming out
* Nature / or food element (leaves), blended with peacock idea
* 3 in 1 element - peacock feather has 3 circles & colours in one ("eyes"), representing mind, body, spirit
* Transparency of leaves with light blend of 3 brand colours - leaves with veins visible. The veins of the leaves remind me of the veins & neural pathways within our body (see attached "Health Action" magazine cover example)
* Don't want lotus flower - overdone in health & wellness industry
* Re: attached picture of a "thinking of you" card: I also like the blend of colours, yet having a design etched in white within them.
* Someone asked me what a peacock has to do with nutrition, so incorporating one with the other would help with my message.
* I would love to have the logo look like it is emerging, reaching for the sky (since the peacock is labeled the modern-day Phoenix). It could be radiating like a sparkler or sun, with little bursts of light, to depict the "Revival" aspect.
* Peacock symbolism - modern-day Phoenix and transformation. Like the phoenix, the alchemy peacock reminds us that we can rise out of our darkest moments. It's a metaphor that speaks about dying to the ego-self, and being reborn into a new life of awareness, spirituality and illumination. Like the Phoenix, the peacock exudes confidence and offers encouragement to shed the old to make way for the new. A symbol of purity, resurrection, renewal, integrity, rejuvenation, and the beauty we can achieve when we endeavor to show our true colors. The iridescent blue green color of the peacock’s feathers has often been associated with royalty and the traits of self-confidence and leadership. The distinctive pattern of “eyes” on the feathers is associated with vision and wisdom. I would like all of this symbolism to speak to the physical, mental & emotional transformation of my clients after working with me!
* I am attaching logo examples I found, which offer ideas.
* I am also attaching the "Health Action" magazine cover with a leaf design, which could be incorporated into the peacock feathers
* The logo can be placed above the business name to accentuate the radiance and burst/fan of colour.
* The logo could also be incorporated within the business name, perhaps into the "i" of "Revival" as the "burst" could be placed above it.
* The logo can also be to the left of the business name, similar to an attached example for Sollus Nutrition.
* I am attaching the current logo I created, so you can see the colours and font I'm using for my business name.
* I am attaching 3 sketches I made a long time ago. Something could evolve from them, so I thought I'd include.
* I recognize that my style is very feminine, although I don't want to swing so much this way that it would dissuade men from contacting my business to work with me.
* I like the blend of a natural, clean, colourful, vibrant, fancy, elegant, and classy logo, with a uniqueness and "wow" factor.
* I want the logo to promote a sense of positivity, transformation, vitality, beauty, excitement, hope, energy, and empowerment.