Pythia LLC Marketing Strategy Consulting is seeking a professional and creative look and feel for the business. The company provides marketing strategy consulting to Fortune 500 companies as an on-demand project leader when they are short on experienced resources, and as an on-call Chief Marketing Officer to small- and medium-sized businesses Pythia enables businesses small and large to add top B-school marketing talent and 20+ years of experience to their management team, whether it be for a specific project (strategic gaming, competitive analysis, product development and other problem solving) or for ongoing expertise (marketing plan audits, marketing coaching for non-marketing executives and junior marketers, competitive tracking, etc.).
The company’s name references Greek history and mythology. Centuries ago, the Pythia was the high priestess at the Temple of Apollo at Delphi, Greece, the most prestigious and authoritative oracle in the Greek world. Leaders from all over the continent came to the Pythia for answers and advice inspired by the god Apollo.
• Vice President and Director-level marketing decisionmakers/project owners in Fortune 500 companies.
• Business owners in small companies and startups.
• Desired associations: smart, helpful, not stodgy or condescending, but a bit of cleverness or sassiness.
• Refined and clean—easy to read.
• Strong and unique.
• Retain a connection to the history of the Pythia, but does not need to be literal. Some potential images could be laurel leaves, a font that feels Greek, ivy, mythological associations, images of the Pythia.
o Please, NO cliché Greek images like clip art-style columns, colosseum, etc.
o Does not need to have an image with it.
o Feminine imagery is acceptable but not required; should not be "girly" but could be a strong female image.
• Colors: open to recommendations, but have a strong preference for bright blue (somewhere in the family of Pantone Process Blue, though it doesn’t have to be that exact color) potentially with red accents.