We do not have a company name yet. We want choose our company name (partly) based on the output of this design auction.
¿Cuál es el eslogan de tu compañía?
Neutral brand/logo colors. Because of the possible combinations with company website and brand of charitable institutions.
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
Our proposition offers charitable institutions an alternative way to collect extra cash flow. In this way these institutions can do more for human, society and planet.
We make this happen to develop and offer a donation option. A model where everybody wins: the charitable institution, the consumer who donates and participating companies.
Charitable institutions receive 100% of the revenues. We reach this goal by combining existing technology from a new developed innovative perspective. Companies can use this concept to improve their image by linking a Corporate Social Strategy to charitable institution(s) AND donate money without the consequence that this leads to extra costs for the company.
Drivers of the founders
- We want to make as much fun as possible
- We want to make mankind and society happier
- We want to help charitable institutions who make an effort for mankind & society
- We want to offer charitable institutions an alternative cashflow
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
Comunidad y sin fines de lucro
Para hacernos una idea de lo que representa tu marca, dinos qué estilos te gustan
Diseño de inspiración
The requirements of the brand / logo
- Aimed at the consumer; the one that donates
- Reliable projection
- Move the customer to donate (action!)
- Projection of a quality mark / hall mark for consumers and companies
- Possibility of an international roll out
- Internationaal uit te rollen, dus niet alleen NL.
- Ambience: social media, e-commerce. Avoid the – sometimes - corny ambience / atmosphere of charitable institutions!
- Brand / logo must be scalable. Also in very small still visable for the user. Example: the ‘like thumb’ of Facebook.
- Brand/logo must fit in a broad range of company industries as: clothing, travelling, books, electronics, household appliances, etc.
- It has to possible to combine the brand/logo with the brand of a charitable institution.
- The donation amount must be adaptable in 1, 2 of 5 EUR
- Our brand/logo must – in combination with the brand of a charitable institution – create instant clarity about:
o What is being asked from the consumer (the one that donates)
o The donation amount
o To which charitable institution will be donated
o That we are involved
Scenario’s to show the brand / logo:
- Scenario 1: only a combination of our brand / logo and the brand of charitable institutions
- Scenario 2: there is a checkbox, a informative text and our brand / logo and the brand of charitable institutions
We gladly receive a separate logo that stands for our drivers and mission, our ambitions and the requirements set. We appreciate if we also receive some examples of brands/logo’s in combination with brands of charitable institutions.
Thanks in advance!
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte