What is it?
Gourmeters will be an innovative restaurant concept that aims to democratize fine dining and empower local hidden talent.
We’ll embrace creativity, experimentation, learning, collaboration, technology, and all human senses to provide an amazing dining experience for our guests. Think vivid and adaptive menus, real time open feedback, interactive gastronomic experiences and collaborative mood.
We’ll identify and empower highly talented local chefs who haven’t had the opportunity and means to grow and shine. Gourmeters will strive to be a development platform for hidden cooking talent.
After dinner, customers will rate their food and the experience so our talented chefs and dedicated staff will continue to improve each time.
People who want to have a fine dining experience at an affordable price.
Foodies who love original and unexpected gastronomic experiences.
Elements in the logo we want to see.
Please find them below:
1) An element related to the dinner experience. Not necessarily limited to fine dining or gourmet food. Anything related to dinner could work. It could be food (vegetables, meat, fruits, etc.), kitchen tools (cutlery, saucepans, etc.) or whatever you can come up with. The more original, the better.
2) You must necessarily include something that can evoke at least ONE of the following two elements:
i) Ranking: when our customers finish their dinner they will be able to qualify their experience and their food, so we will like the logo to show something related to that.
ii) Reviews: the performance of a chef will be based entirely on reviews and client feedback, we would also like if the logo could communicate that.
3) OPTIONAL: The logo can have personality to add a little fun to our branding. Please, we are not looking for a pet but rather something that we can ‘play with’ going forward. Think of the “doodles” from Google :)
4) We must be able to use the logo and the name independently. Sometimes we will only use the name. Sometimes we will only use the logo.
5) The word "gourmeters" must be, sans-serif, lowercased and, somehow, we must be able to distinguish "gour" from "meters".
I hope this can help you understand better our needs so we can reach our goal and work together.