TenderBytes (http://www.tenderbytes.com.au) is a consulting company that helps people respond to tenders and assists organisations in writing better marketing collateral and proposals. We also offer a tender notification service that has become very popular with over 10000 subscribers. We predominantly work with technology based companies.
We're here on 99designs because we need your help. We want you to make us look good! We need a clean professional logo that stands out from the crowd and transcends a single publishing medium (we need to use it on the web, letterhead, documentation, and other marketing collateral).
Nombre de la empresa
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
The new TenderBytes logo will initially be used on our website (http://www.tenderbytes.com.au) and to brand our popular weekly newsletter. Our current website and logo has been around for a while and we feel like a refresh with a whole new colour scheme. We want our new look to be modern and professional.
We like a lot of the designs that have been submitted for other competitions and we're looking forward to seeing what is put forward. You have full creative license with the brief and we'd like something that, while relatively simple, helps us to stand out from the crowd. We would like to be able to use our logo on the web, letterhead, documentation, and other marketing collateral.
It's envisaged that the logo will also drive the colour scheme for a full website refresh.
We'll aim to provide plenty of feedback throughout the contest.
Lo que desea
- Clean, fresh, professional logo
- Primary use is for the web, but be good to have a logo that transcends just the web and can be used in print and other marketing collateral
- Strong 'business' colours
- We'd like to get the final logo in a range of formats (jpg, svg, and eps if possible) and a version for use on light and dark backgrounds
- Have a look at our website if you want to get a better understanding of what we do (http://www.tenderbytes.com.au)
- It's our intention to get the logo done first - followed by a design for the front page of the website
- Prefer clean medium to light fonts
- something that's confusing or too complex
- no cursive fonts
- no chunky fonts
- no "real" symbols like documents or paper