In our company we have several brands:
- Inspire Labs,
- WP Desk,
- Social Desk,
- Woo Sklep,
- WP Support,
and probably we will add more.
We would like to create the identity for all brands in a very unified way. We would like to make the text the same for every logo, and customize it with a graphic sign/symbol.
We drafted something like this (PDF version also attached): http://inspire.click/ttkla.png - we are very happy with the concept (simple text + 3 generic elements that can create unlimited graphic signs to represent each brand), however we were not happy with the execution. The signs are too artistic but too little modern and Internet-like.
We would like to launch a contest for the whole group identity and finish with a final identity concept and ready logo for Inspire Labs and if possible also for WP Desk. We are ready to work on 1-to-1 project later on and finish the logos for all brands.
Brands and their focus areas:
- Inspire Labs - software house, described in the main brief,
- WP Desk - plugins for WooCommerce and WordPress,
- Mindstar - interactive agency,
- Social Desk - Facebook apps platform,
- Woo Sklep - blog about WooCommerce and e-commerce for shop owners,
- WP Support - WordPress Support services.
We can experiment with colors (every brand can have a different color), but we would like to exclude red.
PS. Please do NOT use glass tube (flask) to represent "labs". Focus on "inspire" instead.