We are internationally recognized and followed for our advancement in SEO and PPC methods, but our mentoring students and private clients appreciate us the most for our end-to-end understanding of online business.
Where some consultants take their clients for a ride on their “one trick pony”, we start instead with where your business is now, what it really needs, and what best practices and growth strategies can be used (or devised) to get you where you want to go.
Here are some examples of the results we’ve helped our students and clients attain:
Linking penalty cleanup
$1000/day from Facebook traffic
A more than 300% increase in lead form conversion
Site moves and shopping cart replacements
Expansion into foreign markets
Doubling seasonal organic-sourced sales
Reformulating the brand message
and many more
Our clients fall basically into 2 categories: eCommerce and online consultants.
Quick view of our eCommerce demo:
Sells goods entirely online using a small
number of destination stores as well as additional
channels such as Amazon.
• Has been in business for more than 6 years and has
had modest revenue growth during the entire period
despite both economic and technical setbacks.
• The company is largely “hollow” using primarily
contractors and outsourcers.
• Strengths: Marketing skill and agility in identifying and
profiting from new markets and platforms.
• Weaknesses: Technology and resource management
• Opportunities: Continued growth in online sales, ease of
entry into related markets and new emerging marketing
platforms plays to their agility.
• Threats: Margin pressure from the leading platforms (e.g.
• Greatest need: Increased efficiency and capability while
retaining the low financial risk of a generally hollow
Quick view of our Consultancy demo:
• Sells online marketing services to local and national
businesses via direct selling by the principals.
• Has been in business for nearly a decade.
• The company optimizes delivery cost, markup and
financial risk by employing a combination of employees,
contractors and outsources.
• Strengths: Skills far superior to the competition and
a margin that allows personalized one-on-one client
• Weaknesses: Immature internal processes that lead to
growing pains and inefficiencies.
• Opportunities: Massive instability in online marketing
creates huge demand for his services.
• Threats: Larger agencies with superior reach and
marketing budgets, brand superiority and in some cases
• Greatest need: Improved lead generation and selling on
the front end and additional client offerings on the backend.
67% of our clients have 6 or 7 figures in reported income.