We are looking for a basic style and feeling for the designs that we will add to the variety of the looks that will be based on the basic style that wins the project.
Create whatever you like based on what your first impressions and what effects you are drawn to at first for this project. The winner will be involved in taking their creation and modifying the character/images to accommodate all the looks the logo will change into. (described below)
All images that are added are to set the tone for style. We would like the art to be less serious and more cartoon-ish, like the look of the skull with pink bows. We don't want a side or off-center image. The image should be a straight ahead view. Symmetry isn't important and long as the point of view is straight ahead.
For example there are 4-7 looks the character/logo will have:
1. Girly skull with crossbones. Crossbones have bows on the ends
2. Girly skull with pigs tails/hair and crossbones
3. Girly skull with ribbon in the place of crossbones
4. Girly skull with eye patch and crossbones
5. Cupcake in the place of skull and crossbones
6. Cupcake with ribbon
7. Cupcake with girly faces (wink, kiss, hearts, etc.)
These are ideas you can choose from now to create the single character/logo that will win the contest and then we will continue after the project to create the other variety of characters/logos. Please send pricing for what you would expect the other variations will cost if we use your designs for our character/logo.