We want our logo to project certain strategic qualities as part of our branding. I have provided a design inspiration board at the following Pinterest link (https://www.pinterest.com/greenpetl…ion-board/). You will see that I have labeled various designs as "Favorites 1-7". For instance, I LOVE the sketchy, organic yet sophisticated design style (elephant) in "Favorite 1" (obviously in Snoutly's case it would need to be a dog). I love the "circular stamp" type design and colors in "Favorite 2" and "Favorite 4", as they are sophisticated yet simple and rustic, and so on....
I have also provided herein, a summary of desired characteristics as well as things to avoid:
Desired Logo Qualities:
- Organic/Farm (but sophisticated)
- Greens/Browns/Dark Blues/Magenta/Soft organic colors
(please note my packaging will be a plain, rustic, simple eco style, brown in color or white, so logo needs to pop on this type of packaging)
- Stamp/Seal/Circle type logo preferred but not a must.
- I think an "Est. 2016" would be cool to incorporate in there.
- The design needs to scale (looks good on a small label or on a large package/box, etc.
- We want it to stand out and look different to the typical cheesy pet logos.
- Your awesome artistic touch!
Design characteristics to Avoid:
- Too literal
- Harsh colors
***Please note these are just guidelines and are not meant to suppress or limit your creativity or origination.
This is a custom contest. I will be very involved with the artists as my intention is to walk away with a stellar logo and get you paid. My business is a start up so a logo is just the beginning. If your work and artistic sensibilities resonate with my future business/design plans it is likely that I'd want to switch over to a 1 on 1 relationship with the winning logo designer for future projects.