PetsInDreamland will primarily cater to female pet owners between the ages of 25 and 65 who have discriminating taste and moderate/high disposable income.
Customers will own one or more small to medium sized dogs and will spend a lot of time online shopping for their pets. Therefore, the logo must be eye catching and immediately provide a sense for what the website sells (classy, cute, glamorous pet clothing and accessories.)
PetsInDreamland needs one logo that will represent our brand online, in product packaging, and in print (advertisements, business cards, invoicing, etc). The product packaging and print items may also be sent to auction later once the logo design is created.
I would love for the logo to incorporate a depiction of the “inspiration” for PetsInDreamland...my dog Bitsy (see picture attached.) I would like for Bitsy’s likeness to somehow be a part of the logo (and have her wearing some sort of clothing/bling,) but NOT as a picture. Some type of reproduction would be good (see this website http://www.glamourdog.com for an example of what I’m going for.) Please do not directly copy that site’s logo, but use it as inspiration for a fresh take on the idea using the attached picture.
Please keep these things in mind when creating the logo:
1. No clip art or stock photos, please!
2. Nothing too childish...we are looking for cute but still elegant and classy.
3. Colors should focus on light and/or hot pink, with accents of silver, white, light blue and light green. Let’s experiment with some all pink logos and some that also include light blue and/or light green.
4. Some sort of shimmer, glitter, or sparkle would be great!
5. We will also want a black and white version.
6. Logo should incorporate the name PetsInDreamland (all one word or words separated, and with a capital P, I, and D)
7. The typeface should be clear, elegant and bold...something that stands out.
8. See this website http://www.glamourdog.com for an example of what I’m going for. Please do not directly copy this site’s logo, but use it as inspiration for a fresh take on the idea using the attached picture.
Thanks and good luck to all!
The files we will require are:
Print file format - .ai (CMYK)
Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)