Request Update as of 6PM on 10/4/18
Thanks to all the designers who have submitted so far. This has been a great learning process for my business to determine the most ideal logo. Based on the most current submissions, I've learned that I prefer the following:
• A combination of solid fonts (A DASH OF) with cursive fonts (Adorable)
• For the cursive font I would really like a thicker font so it can be cut out of vinyl too - a font that looks like crafting ribbon would be great!
• I would like my final logo to fit within a round/square shape, not rectangle
• I would like solid designs and not busy graphic images
• I've seen some submissions with glitter like images - which I love! Not 5-point stars, but 4-point stars and glitter circles. Incorporating that into your design would be fabulous!
• As an FYI - when I originally created my company name I imagined a salt shaker bottle pouring "A Dash" of glitter onto everything. I do not want a salt shaker in my logo because I don't want customers to get confused and think I'm a cooking business. But ideally I would love to see "A Dash" of "something" in the graphic to represent the business name. I LOVE logos that take an image and overlay other hidden images into the design (please see design inspiration images below for examples).
I hope these additional details help. Thanks again to all who have submitted so far. I'm super excited to eventually settle on one design that speaks to my business!
Original Request Details
My company website is http://www.adashofadorable.com (this is also outdated and needs a makeover). I am an event planner who does more than just plan the events. I custom create all the details by hand. I refer to myself as the "CGO - Chief Glitter Officer," because I find a way to take a simple concept and make it sparkle. My services include 3D backdrop sets created from the ground up out of plywood. Dessert table settings with hand made stands and coordinated colored draping. And custom favors designed from a party theme that are unique for that guest. An example of my work is when I built a Moana Canoe from the ground up. I also made a Moana Heart of Te Fiti favor by first modeling clay, creating a silicon mold, and casting glow-in-the-dark resin for a party favor. I can cut, paint, wood burn, sew, and much more. The rule is if you can Pinterest it, I can make it. If you look at my Instagram page: @adashofadorable you'll get a sense of things I create for specific client themes.
My current logo is an image I had sketched a couple years back to embrace my uniqueness of a business. I wanted it to show that I have the talents to create and craft anything a client's heart desires. I've learned that the logo looks too young and unprofessional for my high end clients. Many customers pay $1000+ for my services and I want my logo to represent the quality of what they'll receive while still embracing my uniqueness and craftiness as a person. My target audience is City Chambers of commerce who hold events for 500+ guests. I also partner with high end business that host corporate events for high end companies. I also do birthdays and special occasion events (showers, charities, etc) for individual people, but that is not the main source of revenue.
Some needs for my logo...
• Two colors: turquoise (Hex #21bab1) and fuchsia (Hex #ef4869)
• Square logo that can be usable for social media profiles (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
• Solid lines that can be cut out of vinyl and used to iron on shirts for branded shirts I will create myself. The logo will also be utilized on my website, in business cards, and on letter head.
• This is not required, but just as an FYI to my style, I love the combination of Open Sans font with King Basil Lite.