This is a reboot of a prior contest which encountered some technical glitches. Thanks to all who participated before and I welcome you back.
Attached are two logo examples I have used with other projects that may give a sense of styles I have liked in the past.
UPDATE: I have created a Pinterest Page with some sample ideas of other logo designs that caught my eye. Check it out. Interested in exploring the negative space aspect of the logo.
The goal of this logo is to convey a sense of innovation and acceleration to the next level of corporate performance.
A few things to note:
1. Please no generic "healthcare" imagery. No stethoscopes, medical symbols and the like.
2. Please no lightbulbs, idea bubbles, brains or other generic stock images that typically are associated "innovation". I am looking for something a bit more abstract that defines me as a "thought leader", "innovative thinker", "creative", "strategic", and "futurist".
3. I am looking for a design that effectively uses Negative Space.
4. Prefer Sans-Serif fonts
5. Design should be minimalist, clean, and simple.
6. Tend to prefer more flat designs that will work in both print and online media. Should scale well across many sizes.
7. Probably the winning design will be some sort of "Wordmark" that incorporates a symbolic representation of my work.
8. Focus on the concepts of "strategy" and "innovation". How do you symbolically incorporate those into this design.
Thanks in advance for your creative energy.