Hello, thank you for your interest!
[* for those who participated to the previous contest, please read below ]
Teammate is a collaboration network which enables the projects in the heart of the users environment to improves user engagement, information quality, and provides better productivity.
Teammate helps the user to get organized and sets up the projects in their environment, then gathers and distributes all the information seamlessly to all the teammates.
Teammate is almost transparent (as in unnoticeable) for the users in their day-to-day work and also bring transparency (as in honesty) between teammates.
The core values of Teammate are:
* HELPING: Like "Of good advice" AND like "Working for you".
* SIMPLE: Teammate is easy, really easy, unbelievably easy. That's why we call it «The Dropbox of project collaboration» ^.^
Caution: simple don't mean simplistic! The difference is subtle but real!!
2) QUALIFYING PHASE - SUBMIT YOUR CONCEPT WITH THE DESIGN!
We love design, and we also love ideas and concepts.
If you have a concept in mind when you create your designs, please, tell us! explain us! even with few words!
Because if a concept is good and the design is not that good, we can discuss about it and the design can evolve instead of being rejected.
3) DESIGN CONSTRAINTS AND GUIDELINES
The design must be Young, Contemporary, and Simple.
* The logo without the brand name must BE LEGIBLE AND RECOGNIZABLE IN SMALL SIZE (16x16 pixels)
* The logo without the brand name must FIT IN A SQUARE (for icons)
* The logo must WORK IN BLACK & WHITE (no gray! just black/white). But of course, a colored version is required ;-)
* DO NOT REPRESENT AN INDIVIDUAL OR A GROUP OF PEOPLE. The logo must represent the core values of the brand, not a team (the name is explicit enough). Also It's visually too complex and not legible in small size.
* DO NOT SPLIT THE BRAND NAME IN TEAM+MATE. We know that it's interesting for the design, but teammate is one word, not two words. e.g. do not use teamMATE, TEAMmate, two colors (one for "team", another for "mate") nor serif/sans, regular/bold, etc.
* If you want to play with the letter T, be careful to not make it looks like a cross (inappropriate religious connotation).
* we prefer NOT TO HAVE A FRAME around the logo, but if your idea requires a frame around the logo be careful to not make it looks like a shield (inappropriate security/protection connotation).
Please, take these constrains and guidelines into account before submitting your designs!
If you want to bypass the design guidelines, no problem but please send us a comment explaining why and the added value of your choice. Without comment/explanation, the design will be rejected.
If you want to submit variations of a design, please submit one entry with all the variations, not an entry for each variation! The number of entries are not important... what is important is the quality of the idea/concept and design!
Thank you very much!
We sincerely apology for the cancellation of the previous contest. The briefing wasn't that good and has mislead a lot of you. That's why we launch this new guaranteed contest with a brand new re-written briefing.