We have been working on home-use infectious disease diagnostics. Our technology has the potential to change the practice of healthcare and empower people to make more informed choices. We want to make it possible for anyone procure our test and use it to find out about their own health. Our customers will then use this information and power to rely on themselves and make individual choices. We will provide rapid and accurate results. People will trust our product and our company to diagnose themselves.
Who we are: rooted in data, scientifically sound, power to the people, cutting-edge technology, simple yet powerful
Who we are not: arrogant, oblivious to change around us
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
Negocios y consultoría
¿Qué colores quieres que tenga tu diseño?
Los diseñadores eligen
Otros requisitos relativos al color
No reds! This is a healthcare company and would prefer no blood association
Para hacernos una idea de lo que representa tu marca, dinos qué estilos te gustan
Diseño de inspiración
1) The word itself sounds like “Curing” but we are not a therapeutic/ drug company and don’t want to create that association.
2) We don't want to see ambulances or stethescopes or a medical sign in the logo
3) We don't want to see any red anywhere in the logo or design
4) Don't use a house or hospital or home or people in the design or logo
5) If you're using art (e.g, bird with twitter or Chipmunk with hipmunk...we are not wedded to anything) Keep in mind that we are a potable device ..we can take a swab from your mouth or urine and really quickly (at home or at an office)..tell you whether you have flu or an STD. We also have a mobile app that helps you decide what to do once you know you're confirmed that you have the test. ...so, in terms of animals or birds or flowers ...we don't have anything in particular that we care about. open to a new idea or open to text by itself. Open to abstract stuff.
We are a really small, sexy looking device. So, clean is good!
Inspiring Brands: Kickstarter home page and how anyone can impact the growth and success of an idea, Northface and the professional yet emotional associations with their products,
Don’t over complicate the design. We want it to be clean, elegant, and simple
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte