I buy rundown or below average condition homes and renovate them and bring them back to life and then sell the home. The intent for the name of the business is to convey that I'm not going to just tear the house down and build a new construction home. I'm going to renovate/remodel and modernize the home while keeping the original character and period style/charm intact. A rebirth if you will.
- I like a strong contrast in colors vs. two colors in the same palate
- I like logos that signify renewal in some way
- I have discovered that I don't like to see tools in the logo
- typically I don't like the image of a house in the logo unless it is subtle or kind of hidden in an abstract way. In general the house image has been over done in my industry and I'm looking for something completely different and unique.
- I tend the like the look of the logo which incorporate the R and the H but that definitely doesn't have to be part of the logo.
- I'm really going for something that is unique and different from all the other logos in this industry because I want the image of this logo to be remembered when someone sees it. Most companies send out letters to get new business and I do this too. So I need this logo to stand out from the crowd in the sea of letters a property owner has received.
I have attached a logo from another company I have. What I like about it is the contrast in the colors, that the two C's are kind of woven together.
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
Bienes raíces e hipotecas
¿Qué colores quieres que tenga tu diseño?
Los diseñadores eligen
Para hacernos una idea de lo que representa tu marca, dinos qué estilos te gustan
Diseño de inspiración
The name of the business is simple so I really want the logo to be memorable so it stands out from all the other home buyer logos out there.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte