Program name is Children of Hope.
Target audience is adults, partnering with us to care for children in the program.
The program helps children of prisoners overseas by providing them with food and basic nutrition, medical care, safety, education, and spiritual and social guidance.
The program is run by Prison Fellowship International, a 35-year-old nonprofit that helps prisoners, ex-prisoners, their children, and victims of crime in 125+ countries.
Para hacernos una idea de lo que representa tu marca, dinos qué estilos te gustan
Diseño de inspiración
Tips on logo design:
1) While it's a children's program, the logo is not for children. It should be appealing to adults on behalf of children.
2) Nothing too childlike or juvenile, while still remaining youthful and conveying program identity
3) Want a logo that's iconic and simple; nothing too intricate or complicated
4) No prison or prisoner imagery within logo
5) Brand colors provided. Don't need to use all of them.
6) Brand fonts are Calibri, Myriad Pro, Frutiger. Don't need to stick with these, but we like the look.
7) Website is pfi.org. Use for program reference (currently called "Children of Prisoners Program"), organization background, and basic look and feel.
8) Brief description of Children of Hope program attached as document.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte