Our client's promotions are “a cut above" the rest; adding a touch of playfulness, and uniqueness. In our company - presentation is everything!
The logo imagine that I am suggesting you reference is the dog Marmaduke. Marmaduke is instantly recognizable, loveable and fun. He is representational of what it means to PUT ON THE DOG! This can be seen in his stance, the way he holds his head, tilt of the hat, sunglasses, tail wag and “bling” around his neck! He epitomizes the “PUT ON THE DOG" experience – ATTITUDE and SWAGGER!
To recap: PUT ON THE DOG finds promotional products that maximize return and bring client messages to life by answering these 3 questions:
1. Is the product and/or presentation really different?
2. Is the message really memorable?
3. Is the promotional product experience strategically aligned with the client’s brand and message?
Our target markets are throughout the country. Our clients range in age from 30 - 65. Their economic status is middle class to quite wealthy. Education – college graduates and advanced degrees. For the most part they are a highly read, intellectual and physically active – oh; and a good many of them are a bit quirky!
• Energy companies
• HealthCare facilities
• Addiction and rehab centers etc.
• The highly competitive field trial retriever market and the canine community in general
• Community involvement (small local business).
The name “PUT ON THE DOG” enables us to cross market to these very versatile markets – the thing that ties them all together is they all want to STAND OUT!
Our logo should address as many of the bullet points above as possible. It should offer the opportunity to be versatile - to extract parts of it; to use the logo without text (and as time goes by to become instantly identifiable as the "PUT ON THE DOG” experience).
I will use the logo in the following applications:
• Embroidery (without large stitch counts)
• Screen-printing (get the message across with as few colors as necessary)
• Social media