Meet BoxPal... the app that is about to transform the wholesale business.
The target audience are wholesale businesses in the Import/Export sector, particularly IT Sales Companies.
Here are a few more details about what BoxPal can do for your Business
- Use BoxPal to check IMEI & Serial Numbers of stock you are offered.
- Save or reject offers and make saved offers available for all your sales team to see.
-Turn offers into deals and customise which fields and documents are mandatory for a deal to be complete
- This will allow BoxPal to alert you on incomplete deals so nothing will ever be missed again!
- Use filters to access old offers and deals and download deal documents or send them to multiple recipient emails.
- Issue Purchase Orders ad have conversations on Purchase Orders with all of their recipients before your supplier accepts them. None of the people in copy need even be subscribed to BoxPal.
- Save a purchase order and all conversations relating to it to pdf format. View your company's statistics for a complete overview of where you stand with offers and deals.
- Use the staff log for a detailed account of where in BoxPal your staff have been Customise security levels to individuals or groups.
- Use soon-to-be released add-ons for full accounting and bank reconciliation features and so much more! ...
- BoxPal is indeed the only app you will ever need to run your business, and we are so sure of it, that we are offering a 30-day full-refund if you are not completely satisfied with what we've done, but don't take our word for it...have a browse around our site and let BoxPal change your company forever!
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
Tipos de logo a explorar
Para hacernos una idea de lo que representa tu marca, dinos qué estilos te gustan
The logo will be displayed on the homepage, footer of all pages, and the dashboard. Please think about a logo that can be used as an icon for a mobile application for iOS, windows and android. - I am attaching screenshots of where the app will be displayed. I have circled and pointed to the areas in red.
Also please think that the logo should play equally well in both Dark & Light Backgrounds
While we don't have any specific colours in mind, please think of something that can be used with our current website, which is using specific colours and it is flat.
Promoción de Twitter
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte