Fostering fair employment practices in the Australian horticulture industry
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
We are a newly-designed training and certification program for farmers/growers and other members of the fresh produce supply chain. Fair Farms is developed and led by industry for industry (industry self-regulation).
The objectives of Fair Farms are:
1) give growers/farmers the knowledge and the tools they need to be fair, responsible and compliant employers;
2) provide a mechanism (third-party audit and certification) whereby growers/farmers can demonstrate to the public, customers and workers that they are committed to treating their workers fairly ethically and in accordance with the law;
3) make it harder and eventually impossible for the bad operators, those who underpay their workers, to run a profitable business in Australia;
4) stamp out any form of workers exploitation or human rights violations in Australian horticulture.
Therefore, the target audience of the Fair Farms program are Australian farmers, farm workers (from Australia and overseas), the major Australian supermarket chains such as Woolworths, Coles and Aldi, and - importantly - the Australian consumer. Workers on farm will only get a fair pay if the supermarkets and the consumer are willing to pay fair prices for the home-grown and hand-picked Australian fresh produce.
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
¿Qué colores quieres que tenga tu diseño?
Para hacernos una idea de lo que representa tu marca, dinos qué estilos te gustan
Diseño de inspiración
The Fair Farms program (initiative) has been in the planning and design-phase for more than a year now, and a good amount of material has been created by our in-house communications team so far, which, it seems, the market has gotten used to. Please review the Fair Farms website to get an impression: https://www.growcom.com.au/fairfarmsinitiative/#
Also please read the latest Fair Farms Newsletter, at this link: https://mailchi.mp/cf29ad5ade35/fai…ch-3312021
I will also attach a slide-deck (powerpoint) that I've been presenting to stakeholders recently for your information. It looks pretty good to me, except that it has no Fair Farms logo.
The key concepts/ideas the program is built around are:
- Fair treatment of manual workers on farms, no matter where they are from
- Australian farmers committing to doing the right thing
- Enforcement of good practices is market-driven: Fair Farms certified businesses will attract more/better workers and will achieve better prices / market access for their produce.
Please note that I will be on leave and not contactable from 16 April to 2 May 2019. Should the design proposals come in during that period, I will review them after 2 May.
Thank you for your participation.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte