Please see the attached file for the full creative brief that includes example logos and colors that we like.
Overall, we're looking for:
1. A word mark for K!ck that provokes energy and excitement. The design should emphasize the exclamation point in K!ck. See below for examples of designs we like for K!ck.
2. A secondary font to communicate the flavor of sauce. This will likely sit slightly above or below the K!ck logo. See below for examples of font direction we like for this. Please use Basil Pesto as the placeholder.
3. A tertiary font for a tagline. It’s possible that this font could be similar to one of the other fonts in the lockup if you think it works best. Please use “Spread. Smother. Dip. Devour!” as the placeholder.
4. Here is an optional thought for designers to play with: it could be interesting if the exclamation point in K!ck matched the font of the flavor name, where K CK is more typeface looking and the flavor and ! within K!ck are more script/flow-y. This is not a required direction if it doesn’t work visually.
5. For the color of K!ck, a warm, optimistic orange would work well. We’re open to different shades of orange, and also open to seeing other colors if the designer thinks something else would work really well. The color of the flavor can be neutral since we’ll change it for the different sauces.