* ST. eve Coffee is a specialty coffee micro roasterie passionate about roasting the freshest, best tasting coffee with special roasts providing support for fundraising or charitable organizations!
* I need a logo that will represent ST. eve Coffee through words and/or symbols and will not lock us purely into a coffee business if we choose to expand into tea, other products, or retail presence in the future.
* ST. eve Coffee is about helping others through fundraisers or donations to missions, adoption, orphans care, supporting the homeless, or other charitable causes.
* Our customers are people who appreciate locally roasted, fair trade organic, specialty coffee. I want our brand to appeal to people who value community, relationships, and social causes that bring people together for a great cup of coffee.
* Learn more about us at http://www.saintevescoffee.com
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
Alimentos y bebidas
¿Qué colores quieres que tenga tu diseño?
Los diseñadores eligen
Otros requisitos relativos al color
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Yellows: Energy, intellect, fun and youth.
Dark neutrals: Formality, mystery, exclusivity and luxury.
Let designers make suggestions:
Para hacernos una idea de lo que representa tu marca, dinos qué estilos te gustan
Diseño de inspiración
I wanted to add some additional information for all of you wonderful designers to consider for the future logo you are creating for ST. eve Coffee.
I want to be sure that Coffee doesn't dominate the logo or make it unable to stand on it's own or be easily modified to include other products. I envision expanding into teas, supporting products, or a retail location at some point. The "ST. eve" brand is most important with the products being secondary. I hesitated to make this comment because there's some really cool logos submitted with Coffee as a major part of it. Don't be deterred from using Coffee, just think about how the design could morph and still stand up as a solid brand logo as we expand down the road. Hope this makes sense...
I am moving away from using the apostrophe S and just want to represent my company as "ST. eve".
My company was established in 2012.
A couple potential Tag Lines:
"Taste Fresh Roasted Goodness"
"More Than Just Great Coffee"
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte