### Simple criteria for the logo:
1) Simple and readable. We want to avoid a logo with way too many details and colours. It needs to be so easy to understand that printing it on any T-shirt will be a breeze and readable.
2) Easily memorizable. The litmus test: can everyone memorize it in a few seconds?
3) Fits nicely into a square. We will use it for all sorts of online avatars, so we need an optimal format for this. In addition it will look good on any event poster or brochure next to other logos (as logos will all be averaged by height, so by having it square, it will always look good).
4) It needs to feel premium and luxurious.
5) It has to convey safety, trust and reliability.
### We need versions in all possible formats right away:
- Original .ai file (vector format) for any high-resolution printing.
- Large, medium and small .png files of all color options:
-- Color version with transparent background.
-- Version in Black — to be used on light backgrounds.
-- Version in White — to be used on dark background.