The company 'E N G E L F E L D' produces tarpaulins & covers (garden furniture, grills, cars) in the premium segment for sales in e-commerce (Amazon). The target group is primarily men (60% share) aged 24-65 years. The market is primarily characterized by 'low-price' providers from the Far East, who sell black covers with bad branding and no emotion. Our approach is clear: We want to produce high-quality covers that inspire with design and emotionalization. The following values characterize us as an organization in the segment of covers; Premium quality, luxurious design, sustainability (product packaging made from recycled marine litter), giving something back (support from various non-profit organizations).
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
¿Qué colores quieres que tenga tu diseño?
Los diseñadores eligen
Para hacernos una idea de lo que representa tu marca, dinos qué estilos te gustan
Diseño de inspiración
- please have a look at the product overview in the attachment to get an idea of the products we are selling
- Please be as creative as possible. We do not want 20 versions of "E" and "F" combinations
- We prefer a word figurative mark / but a word mark is also acceptable
- The logo will be mainly used to print it on products, but using it for artworks should be possible too.
- we prefer simple designs ( a good design can be scratched in the sand with your toe )
- we value that the logo has a synergy between the claim (good protection relaxes) and the company name (Engelfeld means Angelfield)
- the logo should stand out and be unique in its industry environment and therefore stand out
- for the positiong of the three parts we like the "star principle", "locomotive principle" and the "island principle"
- for the colour combinations we are mostly open to Black,White,Red,Blue and Orange
- we are rating every suggestion in a timely manner and are willing to answer every question to ensure that we get the best design out of the contest
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte