This website is for people who have ALS (also known as MND or Lou Gehrig's disease) and their caregivers. ALS is a terminal illness without a cure. The purpose of the site is to improve their quality of life by providing tips, information, and resources. The average age of people on our site will be 40-60. While there is not much hope in the disease itself, we want to convey comfort, community, trust, togetherness, and a path forward. Positive but not overly sunny. We also want it to feel personal, yet professional.
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
Comunidad y sin fines de lucro
¿Qué colores quieres que tenga tu diseño?
Los diseñadores eligen
Para hacernos una idea de lo que representa tu marca, dinos qué estilos te gustan
1. NAME: The three words need to be bold and very easy to read at a quick glance.
2. IMAGE: If there is a visual image along with the words, we are looking for something very simple (not busy) and integrated. If the words are stylized in a memorable way, we do not necessarily need an image.
3. Things to convey through the logo: Warm. Welcoming. Embracing. Supportive. Personal yet professional.
4. A few ideas we've liked (but please do not feel limited by them):
- For the word "Your" to look more handwritten to convey a personal touch
- A circle, line, or loop from a letter that embraces the word "ALS"
- A simple image somehow of a journey or path and we are the guide. Maybe even a trailhead sign with an arrow. (Keep in mind that people with ALS won't be able to walk, so no hiking/walking imagery).
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte