Cómo nicole.m.wagner comenzó su viaje en logotipos
¿Cómo se te conoce?
¿Cuál es el eslogan de tu compañía?
Just in Case
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
We are a healthcare systems research team working to:
• increase awareness about the risk of accidental overdose from opioid pain medicines
• increase knowledge around the availability of naloxone, an opioid overdose medication, at pharmacies in CO (specifically at the two participating healthcare systems)
• get people to pick up naloxone just in case they need it in an opioid overdose emergency
• prevent opioid pain medicine users and the people around them from dying of an opioid overdose
How we are doing this:
• educating opioid pain medicine users and their family and friends through instructional video about the importance of and ease of obtaining naloxone
• adding flyers to prescription medication pick-ups
• creating signage to display in participating pharmacies
Members of our healthcare systems (Colorado large managed care organization and community health clinic), but also their friends, family, caregivers and the surrounding community. The target audience is adults, but there is a wide range of age, income, education, and race/ethnicity. Both men and women will be targeted.
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
Comunidad y sin fines de lucro
¿Qué colores quieres que tenga tu diseño?
Los diseñadores eligen
Otros requisitos relativos al color
Please do not use green in your design.
Para hacernos una idea de lo que representa tu marca, dinos qué estilos te gustan
Diseño de inspiración
Naloxone: The focus of the research study is to encourage opioid users to pick up naloxone to have "just in case" they need it in an opioid overdose. We do not want imagery focused on overdosing as that will not resonate with our target audience. There are two types of naloxone patients can buy. They look different, but both are sprayed into the person's nose who is having an overdose. Using visual imagery that shows a mist or spray, is something that could be used. The picture attached shows the two types of naloxone and how they work.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte