Company Name SACOSA comes from "Mens SAna in COrpore SAno" = a healthy mind in a healthy body. The phrase is widely used in sporting and educational contexts to express the theory that physical exercise is an important or essential part of mental and psychological well-being
Its most general usage is to express the hierarchy of needs: with physical and mental health at the root.
We provide consulting services for companies which include personalized coaching for top executives (high end price range).
Each person participating in our programme will have a personal coach assigned.
The process is as follows
1. 1h session by coach and coachee to develop goals to be reached in the next three weeks. Goals are mostly physical ones and can range from loosing weight to increase of fitness
2. 3 Weeks mentoring programme where the coach gives the customer direct help and feedback regarding daily food (what and how much to eat) and a weekly fitness programme
3. After the 3 weeks an assessment is done to determine how far the goals has been reached, what can be done better and how the client should proceed to keep on working on his goals
Cornerstones/3 Pillars are:
2. Mindset (clear goals and knowing what it takes to get there)
3. Movement (both exercise and incidental activity such as walking)