It's going to be a new web platform. The platform will be used from both desktop, tablets and smartphones.
In this platform, "creators" can create custom decision trees, and "visitors" can use them to take decisions. For example, a visitor wants to decide which plant is more suitable for his room, so visits a decision tree from a creator (with expertise on plants), which asks questions (as how many hours of direct sunlight will have the plant, can you water it frequently, do you want it to be over a table with little space, etc.) and then recommends the best plants for his needs.
So with many decision trees, this will be similar to a forest (in Spanish, forest is bosque, which sounds like boske). This kind of decision trees are also known as "expert systems".
So, joining both concepts, Intelligent Boske (iBoske) is born. I want that the logo shows the idea of the website.
The domain is iboske.com
The website will be initially in English, and also the logo.
The logo must be suitable to be used later as a mobile app icon.
If you want to see what a decision tree looks like visit:
- Visitors: Anyone who needs help to take a decision, mainly young people. Regardless of sex and country.
- Creators: People who want to share their expertise, mainly people with a blog.
Ideas for the logo:
- The ones that I give are before thinking of the platform as an ecosystem, as a forest, so I just give them to give an idea that the logo could be: a forest made of trees filled by decision trees (that's why I give outlines filled by decision trees or words)? Just an idea ;-) be creative! I'm open for ideas and colors!
- If you use the idea of drawing trees with decision trees, don't paint the outlines (the edge lines).
- Even that we're using the idea of a forest, I would not like that people see the logo and think that the website is something related to nature.
- I don't want that the logo uses many different colors, it can use soft gradients (but I would prefer plain colors), but not metallic colors or aspect.