We help dentists and optometrist buy and sell practices.
About Practice Exchange
• Practice Exchange is a new name for an existing company that is rebranding, National Eye Care Transitions Group.
• Practice Exchange offers comprehensive Optometry and Dental practice transition services. Some of the services include brokerage services (including the sale of partnership interests), appraisals and practice marketing summaries, legal representation, financing, consulting, and transition coordination services.
• The company has over 50 years of combined experience and over 3,000 professional practice transitions completed.
• Practice Exchange is comprised of a diverse group of practice brokers, attorneys, certified public accountants, and tax attorneys.
• Practice Exchange’s target audiences are looking for professional guidance on the transition of dental and optometry practices. Sellers are focused on partnering with a group that has a sufficient pool of qualified buyers. Buyers are focused on purchasing a practice that is profitable, has a good reputation and is in a certain location.
• Practice Exchange targets doctors selling their dental or optometry practice and buyers that work for a practice but want to own one.
• The typical seller is 60 years old or above, has over 25 years of experience in their field, and is looking to sell their practice and retire.
• The typical buyer is over 30 years old, has between 2-20 years of experience in their field, and wants to gain more money by owning a practice rather than working for one.
• These audiences include doctors across the nation with a focus in the New England region.