Room of Hunters is a real life gaming company. We design, develop and exploit real life games in a location where people come to play as a team and do a mission. This is not an Escape Room, but we do use some of the principles of Escape Rooms. People are in a team, have a mission, and are in a room. The difference is that we use actors and the mission is not to escape the room, but to find a fugitive in the city. And everything is real-time and real life.
In this game players are part of a special unit that hunts fugitives. Their mission is simple: find and arrest the fugitive. The players operate from a room where they have acces to high-tech equipment and information to start hunting down the fugitive. They also give orders to a real actor in the city that is tracking down all clues and hopefully will arrest the fugitive in the end.
This is a real life game made that is a mix between tv-shows 'hunted' and 'CSI'. But this time you and your friends can become the hero's.
So our USP's are:
- The use of real life actors;
- Impressive gamedesign that will immers you into the game;
- High-tech equipment to make you feel like a real detective;
- Realistic setting, so different that most Escape Rooms.
Our customers are people between the age of 20 and 40 years old:
- Friends night out;
- Part of bachelor party;
- Corporate event;
- People that like Escape Rooms but want new experience;
- People that are of want to be policemen;
- Fans of tv-shows 'hunted' or 'CSI';
This is the website (in dutch): http://www.roomofhunters.nl