Southern Record Tea is a premium single origin Japanese green tea reseller. We source tea from small family run farms throughout Japan and reinvest a percentage of profits back into these farms. Access to quality single origin green tea in the west is limited and in Japan the output of many smaller farms mainly stays in country.
- individuals interested in high quality, small batch food and beverage experiences (craft beer, 3rd wave coffee, single origin chocolate)
- value the story and origin of the product
- value the quality and craft of the product they're drinking
- Male/Female, most likely college educated, 25-55, mostly urban dwelling
- specialty cafes/restaurants
The Southern Record is a book from around 1586 by the tea master Sen no Rikyu that contained his tea teachings and helped formalize cha-do.
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
Alimentos y bebidas
¿Qué colores quieres que tenga tu diseño?
Ligeros y neutrales
Para hacernos una idea de lo que representa tu marca, dinos qué estilos te gustan
Diseño de inspiración
Simple muted color, somewhat abstract image
Thin typeface, background gradient creating spotlight on logo, geometric colors
Geometric shapes, strong color, lots of white space.
Generous white space + strong color use
Full bleed image is great.
Height of overall lockup, image draws eye, thin and elegant image
We're interested in (but not restricted to):
- bold blocks of color
- use of kanji for the word tea
- thin lines
- use of grays
- geometric shapes
- subtle use of traditional Japanese patterns
- we lean towards slab or sans serif
- A logo that balances bold aspects and subtle aspects
We want our brand to communicate:
- (Emotional need) Tea experience that matches users mental model of the subtle, refined elegance of a traditional Japanese tea experience.
- (Emotional need) Eliciting emotions related to mono-no-aware, Yugen, Shibui, wabi-sabi, and ichi-go ichi-e
- the tea they are about to experience is a premium, craft product that is worth the cost
- Logo will be used on website (desktop/mobile) and product packaging.
Destacado en la lista de concursos lanzados
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte