Saints + Sinners began as a ministry devoted to seeing humanity’s brokenness healed and their hope returned through the work of God in Jesus Christ. S+S assists people in telling their story of brokenness healed and hope returned through the gospel of Jesus Christ and provides resources and equipping for individuals to be part of God's mission of restoring humanity.
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
¿Qué colores quieres que tenga tu diseño?
Los diseñadores eligen
Otros requisitos relativos al color
Artists are welcome to use any colors they believe best communicate within the design and to achieve the goal of the concept we have described. This could include colors outside of the selections above.
We are agreeable to more of a gray-scale and perhaps using color to accentuate. However, we do desire a logo that can reflect well in black and white.
Para hacernos una idea de lo que representa tu marca, dinos qué estilos te gustan
Diseño de inspiración
Simple, unique, clear
This design is creative and clever. Though simple, the name is represented in the image of the leaf being folded like a box. The leaf itself could be used separate from the text if needed and still have a unique representation and communication.
I like the way this design combines both words in a clear and yet subtle way.
I like the modern feel, simplicity, and unique way of creating an image to fit the name.
Simple, clean, modern, unique
The use of the infinity symbol to create the design is unique, creative, and detailed.
Unique design that blends two ideas communicated in the name of the company: film pixels and carrier pigeons or birds. The design is modern, simple and intelligent.
I like the font of this design and the way the artist chose to make a paint splatter appear to splash up into the form and shape of a crown. Again, this is smart, creative, and yet retains simplicity.
The cross is often representative of a sign of healing. This design uses it in the actual word to create a unique artistic design in a more natural way.
The artist used the "U" to create a coffee mug with steam coming from it. Simple, clean, modern feeling, but the design reflects a unique expression of the business/company.
Modern, clean, unique. I like how the artist used the "M" initial but artistically altered it for a unique look without becoming too busy.
The artist created an image using the initials that is unique and note simply using standard font lettering. Still a minimal, clean logo that showing creativity and unique design.
What our team wants?
1. We want a logo that communicates warmth and is inviting.
2. We want a logo that is simple, clean, minimal so that the design doesn't overpower the simplicity of the focus on ministering to both saints and sinners.
3. We want the logo to reflect depth and detail that includes perhaps the use of gradients or highlighting/glow, etc.
4. We want a logo that communicates hope and healing.
5. We desire a logo that can be utilized by our non-profit to build the ministry brand including website, printed resources, etc.
What our team DOES NOT want?
1. We do not want to utilize stereotypical design for "Saints and Sinners"
2. We do not want "halos, angels' wings, pitchforks, pointed devil's tail, snakes, etc." 3. We do not want a design that is really busy and the meaning or image isn't clear to understand or figure out.
4. We do not want a logo that looks as though we could have created this using elementary skills in photoshop.
Destacado en la lista de concursos lanzados
Promoción de blog
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte