We are at founding a childproofing-service-startup based in Austria/Europe. We want to give every child a care- and accident-free growing up while discovering-the-world. We consult, sell and install childproofing-products for one goal: Happy children and relaxed parents. The business-name already exists:
Strapline: Kindersicheres Zuhause
Elefallo is a German! mix of "Elefant+Hallo" (engl. Elephant+Hello), but also includes "fallen" (engl. fall) and "für alle" (engl. (for) all). Our target group are women aged between 20 and 40 in B2C relationships, therefore the branding will have to be female-markting optimized. The branding also has to be charged with the values: trust, clarity, conviction, relief and security.
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
¿Qué colores quieres que tenga tu diseño?
Los diseñadores eligen
Para hacernos una idea de lo que representa tu marca, dinos qué estilos te gustan
Diseño de inspiración
We need a great branding that can last for 100 years:
- Logo (with strong statement: simple, reliable and "with a twinkle in one's eye") for female marketing!
- Alternate/Sublogo - at least 2-3 elements
- Tagline - at least 2 elements
- Color palette (to support brand-message)
- Illustrations - at least 4-5 elements (for additional interest and personality)
- Brand typography - range of typefaces for body copy, headings, subheadings and accents (fonts have to be open source or not too expensive for commercial use (till $ 25!) and suitable for web-usage - all fonts must contain "umlaute" = äöü!)
- Devices and icons - at least 10 elements (for visual texture - icons or some descriptions or a set of illustrations)
- Brand patterns - at least 4-6 elements (for flair - e.g. to use on website, back of business cards or inside envelopes)
- Business card/letter/envelope design
- Guidelines for jimdo-website (colors/fonts, maybe layout)
- Templates: A3-tri-fold brochure; word templates: offer/invoice, maybe a powerpoint template
After finishing the logo design, we intend to work on the branding with the winner of the competition within a 1:1. To better understand what we intend, we uploaded some pictures.
Please keep in mind: All designs have to be made for Austrian market and printing-standards!
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte