Cómo thecatswhiskersconsulting comenzó su viaje en logotipos
¿Cómo se te conoce?
Cat's Whiskers Consulting
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
What I do: Help organisations to unravel their problems and move towards a clearer future.
• Management consultancy.
• Business Transformation and process redesign
• Project, programme and change management.
How do I do it?
I have strong reputation for:
• Being organised, efficient and goal focussed.
• Bringing clear thought and creative problem solving skills.
• Ability to work effectively both remotely and within a team environment and on a local and global level.
• Relentless pursuit of the shared vision: I am not afraid to hold individuals to account and pursue for completion of actions required to deliver on the shared vision of the team.
• However, I am flexible enough to recognise where plans need to change and rapidly reassess, pivot and provide new plans to deliver in changing circumstances.
Target Audience: Organisations that are making a change that needs to be delivered effectively.
I have worked with organisations ranging from large multinational corporates through to smaller UK charities
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
Negocios y consultoría
¿Qué colores quieres que tenga tu diseño?
Los diseñadores eligen
Para hacernos una idea de lo que representa tu marca, dinos qué estilos te gustan
Diseño de inspiración
Very clean. I expect the company has squirrel in the name? I'd like my company name actually included in the logo though.
I like the colour and simplicity but missing the company name.
Quirky, clean, clear.
My favourite - so clever. I love the hound hidden in the hart's antlers. Brilliant. I would love something like this - a real talking point.
- Despite the “Cat’s Whiskers” name I don’t want anything too “cute” - thinking slick and sophisticated rather than cute and furry.....
- Needs to be business-like and focussed.
- I'd love something that creates a talking point.
"A cat's whiskers are a well-honed sensory tool that helps a cat see in the dark and steer clear of hungry predators."
I’m really excited to see what you can do on this!
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte