- The plan is to have a simple logo with a touch of geometry that STANDS out.
- The logo has to have the whole word Vegendaarne spelled out.
You may also use all upper/lower case or “VD” in addition to the whole word.
- The design needs to stay minimalistic in it's way - not having too many different things, different colours and ideas going on.
- Think of hand-made details combined geometrically or with geometrical shapes. I’d like to feel “home-made meets professional”.
- Think of stickers/stamps; signatures/tags at the end of blog posts; FB profile pictures when designing!
- I like the idea of the logo having something totally not relevant on it. You know, like a pineapple (they are so cool)! Or Big Ben (iconic). But it’s really not a must. Don’t get caught up in my ideas, show me something different. Something others haven’t displayed yet.
- To Avoid: Resist all stereotype thoughts!
The point is NOT to be just another floating green "V" design in the endless sea of vegan logos. NO “classical” green leaves, NO colouring half of the word green. NO vegetables. This brand is trying to fight the vegan stereotype usually portrayed.
- Let's make this one different - cool, memorable, passionate, worthy of providing trust but also to telling the viewer/customer that you are in for an awesome experience of life, food and drink.
-Experiment and provide a picture of how you see Vegendaarne.