• We exist to help people, families, and the community – lifting them up with an amazing experience by way of a beautiful environment, family centered atmosphere, and elevated craft beer and food experience.
• We do this because we want to give back by incorporating a central element of philanthropy within the business.
o THE PROPERTY Brewing Company – The Family Property: The idea is that people feel comfortable visiting as if they are own their own family’s property.
o 8-15+ Acre Plot of Land that we will own.
o Starting structure could be modern barn/farmhouse (or combo) look with open concept and ample kitchen size for expansion. Idea to have wood burning fireplace as centerpiece (could double up somehow as wood burning pizza oven in terms of layout and chimney structure)
o Be smart about brewing operation at the outset whether we are initially more of a taphouse (selling other craft beer) at first, and/or outsource to Beltway Brewing. Would operate small batch brewing at the same time to expand accordingly. At minimum provide enough to keep the beer flowing at all times and possibly fill some crowlers/growlers. Will educate ourselves and partner to determine the best path forward at outset. Ultimate intent is to produce and sell our own beer exclusively, unless we are mentoring another business and want to feature up and coming brewers.
o Serve a streamlined menu of good family food or appetizers. Something simple, but tasty and easy to mass produce. Start basic with Gourmet pizzas/flatbreads in wood burning oven and expand from there – to pretzels, nachos, deviled eggs, BBQ. Maybe have a few signature items like steak and cheese egg rolls (Raji’s Mom’s recipe). Simple and delicious is the goal here. “Craft” food is also huge these days especially to craft beer drinkers so anything with a special spin or twist would be a hit.
o Have both a main outdoor and indoor play structure for kids (the inside one could even be McDonald’s status tunnels, but property/modern barn themed, or other concept that makes it our own). The inside structure should be completely enclosed to muffle sound and allow a safe play environment in the family area.
o Separate small outdoor side bar (property themed TBD – e.g. Bonfire Bar, Tailgate Bar, Four Wheeler Bar, Hot Blooded Bar with Foreigner on it, lol.) on property for variety and quicker remote access to drinks on the property.
o Larger area is for families and kids, not vice versa. In general the whole grounds will be family friendly with one (maybe two exceptions if future cigar barn).
• Separate, quaint/smaller, quiet section indoors for adults 21 and older to relax without the children bedlam. Space will be smaller, but may focus on larger bar area.
• Also need to determine dog boundaries (whole grounds, not indoors, leash/no leash, etc).
o A Pond! That we could stock for growth/seasonally so kids and parents can fish.
o Need to be masters of converting as much space as possible for mutli-wealther/season use! Plentiful outdoor space set up to accommodate this. Will start small based on budget to determine right starting mix of the following elements.
• Smart Landscaping to compensate for “lack of mountain view”. Simplistic and not overdone but pretty trees to promote color throughout season. Maybe even plant some peach trees or crab apple trees.
• Games; Firepits; Gazebo’s/Pergolas
• Additional smart/smaller playground(s)/playhouses separate from the main outdoor playground to offer kids variety and families the option to spread out a bit.
o Have nice main indoor/outdoor area for live music (maybe live music occurs in the breezeway of the modern barn )
o *Last but NOT LEAST – Contributing to organizations that are committed to human needs spectrum*: basic needs (food/shelter), physical health, mental health, life coaching, and opportunity (including trade education and entrepreneurship for youth).
• Could align with approx. 6 to 12 main charities and do a monthly event or contribute an agreed portion of proceeds or profits accordingly.
• I like the idea of a cumulative Contribution Board in the main structure that simply shows community impact be it dollars donated and/or people benefited
• Also do Special Charitable Events – e.g. Adopt a Dog, Obstacle Race for a Cause, etc.
o Other General Special Events – family, family, family – Family movie nights, The Property Brewing Staff Watches Kids at Both Playrgrounds for 1 or 2 hours to give parents a break, Yoga, Kids Sports Parties/Birthday Parties, Life coaching or kid empowerment, kid trade skills events, Kids Entrepreneurship, etc.